Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Information about me page

This page will be stuff I want to talk about.
I have been feeling lonely latley. I tried calling my girlfreind. Seems like she always has to do something that makes her have to hang up. This scares me sometimes. I do not know what she is really doing, but she says she is going to eat or go to work. I understand this because she works 5 days a week. I still love her, and I am sorry that I keep calling her, but I miss her. I also want to see her more. I tried doing other things to avoid calling her like cleaning. It didn't help much. I messed wtih a pack of cards for a while, but I aways seem to go back to thinking about her. Today when I called her she sounded a bit annoyed. She told me what she has been doing and listened to me. She was giving me very simple reponses, like "OK", or "Great". Maybe next time I call she will talk more to me. I am just trying to show her I care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home